This tutorial will walk you through how to copy files from the local drive to an AWS S3 bucket during a UiPath RPA process. One use case is creating a feed where data is scraped from a website, the data is stored in a .csv file during the process and then the .csv file is copied to an S3 bucket for use by another system.
- Create an S3 user for the process in AWS IAM see this article
- Download the public and secret access keys for the user for use in the AWS CLI tool
- Download, install and configure the AWS CLI tool, see this article
- This needs to be done in all environments where the process will be used – e.g. development, production etc.
- Write the process to extract the data and create the .csv file in UIPath Studio
- Use the Invoke Power Shell activity
- In the Properties panel, add the CLI CommandText to copy the file from its current location to the S3 bucket
"aws s3 cp YOURFILEPATH s3://YOURBUCKETNAME/YOURFILENAME"
- Check the
- Change the